11/06/2010

fireworks are AWESOME!!!

So who else had fun on bonfire night? I think I'll just tell you in bullet points the state of events which went down


  • we waited an hour and a half for everyone to arrive
  • We stood in a muddy field waiting for the fireworks to start
  • the fireworks were too close so my ears are now half deaf and everyone had to crane their necks to see properly
  • we waited ages for a bus because the route decided to change
  • went to Zekos where a drunk man complimented me on my american accent (I'm british)
  • wolf whistled at a gorgeous guy who was gracious enough to whistle back!!!
  • sang terribly with my friends at the top of our lungs
  • toddled off home and watched family guy
Sorry, no photos today, the weather was too bad to bring a camera, but you'll all soon be seeing my latest project called "patterns and repetition."

10/6

No comments:

Stalkers (:

About Me

My photo
Just want to provide people with what they wanna see!